Stop eating refined carbs like pasta, bread,etc. and don’t eat artificial sugar. It’s good to eat little natural sugar.
Don’t use face mask, face cleaners, and artificial products for your face. It may affect your skin and also cause pimples. Use natural products like olive oil, aloe soap and a natural clay mask.
Clean your blood of toxins by eating more veggies.
Drink more water, at least 5 liters of per day. This will make your skin best.
Do exercises regularly, this will remove dust from your skin and keep your skin very clean. If you not going to gymnasium, you can also do exercises like Running and jumping from home.
Take vitamins in your daily food.
Do the following steps 3 times a day:
- You need soap, towel, face cloth, hot and cold water.
- Wet your face with very hot water. Put face cloth in steam and wring water and put in your face. Repeat twice. It will open your pores in your face. It is important to close your eyes when doing this.
- Then take your face cloth and put soap in your face. After 30 seconds, wash your face with hot water.
- Put cloth in cold water and wipe your face with it. This will close pores. Then dry your face with towel, but don’t rub roughly.
Tips & Warnings
- Don’t touch your face.
- Don’t eat potatoes and peanuts.
- Drink more water.
- Morning and before going to bed, rub your face with baby powder
Things You’ll Need
- Face cloth